As far as Marshal and I, we are doing great. Staying really busy with Lil Miss Rosy. Marshal's eyes are doing great he is at 20/10! Softball has started up agian so we will be busy with that. We are also in the middle of planning our trip home. YAY!! I can't wait to come home. It will have been over a year since I have been home. We are just trying to find a good deal on tickets. But we should be home somewhere near Thanksgiving and stay through Christmas. So I will be able to go Hunting!! Yay!!
Well I am going to be uploading some pics of Rosy. It might be a lil while before I get more pics since Marshal broke my camera the other day I will be going to get a new one this week!
Rosy Sleeping at a friends house!
Rosy and her leg warmers!
No comments:
Post a Comment